mardi 4 juin 2013

craigslist | casual encounters in adelaide

Looking for casual hook up today - m4w (adelaide hills) 56yr

Hi girls ,i can host ,its warm ,discreet private.or if you are home alone i can cum to you ,im a very active fit younger looking 56 year old guy ,with the stamina of someone half my age,im easygoing clena shaven with anice 6in cut thick member for yo [...]

HOT COUPLE FOR COLLAGE OR UNI STUDENT GIRL - mw4w (Adelaide ) 18yr

We are a hot couple I'm 18 and my guy is 33 will be in Adelaide next weekend we are looking for a hot girl to join us for a 3 sum will reward you financially. Must be D.F and discreet at all times Put D.F in the subject box so we know your real. WE [...]

Looking for BBW - m4w (Adelaide) 20yr

hey there :) so im looking for BBW or gamer girl to have some fun with ;) I wouldn't mind finding a Gamer Girl that would love to give/ receive oral or more while we play some games :) I also would to find a BBW that would love me to eat her out [...]

Looking for mature woman - m4w (Adelaide) 22yr

Hey basically I'm just over younger women. The few older women I have slept with have been far better and I have enjoyed it a lot more. I like experienced women and would be great to find some for a one time thing or possibly on going. All depends on [...]

Discreet NSA fun (Glenelg - can travel if required.) 49yr

Hi I am a male looking for some NSA fun. Mutual pleasure and satisfaction guaranteed. If you like to have fun fun fun then please contact me. Open -minded here and D&D free.

Looking to help with the lady - m4mw (Adelaide) 23yr

Hello everyone, im a straight D&D free guy looking for a couple who are interested in having an extra guy to handle the Ms/mrs. If your woman would like another guy to get involved in your sexual adventures I look foward to hearing from you.

Sex Friend - m4w (Adelaide) 21yr

Im seeking a cute curvy woman to experience some fun casual sex with. Im slim athletic friendly and d&d free. I will respect your privacy as long as you respect mine If youre interested and want to meet up, send me a message and we can see where w [...]

Seeking Sub - m4w (Adelaide) 22yr

Im looking for a cute and well behaved woman whod be seeking a new master who wants to enoy the special qualities of a submissive woman. You should willing to be a devoted special girl who is interested in role play. soft bondage, and all kinds of pa [...]

Evening Drinks - m4w (Adelaide) 22yr

Hi, I'm in Adelaide for the evening and looking for someone to have a couple of drinks with and maybe more. I have a hotel room in the city so you're welcome to stay if you choose. I'm politew, educated and fun. If you're interested send me a messa [...]

Looking for couple - m4mw (Adelaide) 22yr

Im an d&d free athletic 22 year old, good looking and playful. Id like to help out with the Lady of the couple for some fun. I respect your privacy and am discreet with this sort of thing. Im strictly straight but im open to suggestions. if youre int [...]

Nice cock for a couple - m4mw (salisbury north) 25yr

Hey guys/girls I'm a young healthy guy with the strong appetite for sexual activities. Im 6 feet tall olive skin, 6.5" uncut, clean shaven d&d free looking for a couple to have an amazing time with. Any age, race or size. I am 100% discreet and very [...]

morning fun - m4mw (andrews farm) 50yr

Gay bi or straight have some time this morning want to meet your place for mutual wank suck or fuck or combination of the above not able to host today and not a car park type of guy not into endless emails only available between 830 and 12

Sub Wanted - m4w (my place - south) 31yr

Looking for a woman 18+, D&D free to be my submissive tonight. This will include bondage, light pain as a minimum and oral service. I can host tonight and there is the potential for ongoing meets.

Inner city living - m4w (Inner CBD) 25yr

I've recently rented an apartment in town and I'm looking for somebody to come celebrate with me. If you're working in town, come over to my place after work or maybe at lunch. Male, healthy, thin, clean, happy, friendly, 25

Anyone know of any easy girls who love fucking strangers? - m4w (Adelaide) 33yr

Looking for easy girls who love to fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere. Hit me back with details and where they are.

HOT COUPLE FOR COLLAGE OR UNI STUDENT GIRL - mw4w (Adelaide ) 18yr

We are a hot couple I'm 18 and he is 33 will be in Adelaide next weekend we are looking for a hot girl to join us in a 3 sum will reward you financially. MUST BE D.F and discreet at all times. Put D.F in the subject box so we know your real. WE ARE [...]

Bi man seeking - m4m (adelaide) 47yr

Bi man, seeking same. I am free this Friday and would like to meet someone for the day and see where it goes. Must be cut, clean, DDF and not over weight. I am tall, 75kgs, clean, cut and vers. You must host! Your pic gets my reply

special birthday fun - m4w (Clapham) 28yr

Hey ladies, it's my birthday tomorrow and was looking for some sexy action tonight or tomorrow night, I don't ask anything extreme, would just appreciate a cute young lady to entertain me for my birthday. I love eating pussy, so for the girls who are [...]

show me your boobs, any size - m4w (Nth/West) 48yr

Like to see tits of any size, maybe let me touch, lick and kiss them, sex not essential Meet me and show me, can host or meet up

my hand in your panties - m4w (western subs) 50yr

Hi ladies, how would you like a stranger fingering your wet pussy and teasing your clit? Maybe even suck on your tits at the same time, expect nothing in return, up to you what you want to do. Im happy to just play with you. Can host, or meet up s [...]

seeking exhibitionist girls or couples - m4w (Queenstown) 50yr

Olderman looking for nsa fun Like exhibitionists who luv showing off Like watching girls or couples having hot fun All genuine replies answered Can host or meet somewhere

looking fun this morning - m4m (south) 30yr

im 30 married kids no sex life so on here looking for fun I am free this morning for a little while if keen let me nw

Wanting ts tv tg or cd for fun - m4t (Northern) 40yr

Hi hot bodied make looking for some fun with you murt be clean and horny to get in touch with me wanting to play ow for tre ow nyn sefn fyv tre nyn nyn i an desperate for you xx

the right girl + my car = reward :) - m4w (Will travel) 33yr

Decent, respectful, very clean and well hung guy is looking for a lady who likes to have 'in car fun'. I can travel almost anywhere during the day today, and I'm open minded to any ideas you might have, or things you want to do. But basically, I ju [...]

Fuck, suck and swallow - m4m (Gawler) 38yr

Any guys who can host, or are willing to fuck outside or in a car or wherever in the Gawler area tonight or tomorrow night and are not time wasters please get in touch. You choose the location and I'll meet you there!

NSA sex for a reward - m4w (Wayville) 23yr

I'm attractive guy looking for nsa sex and want to go down on you to make you squirt and cum. Send photo and what your reward is.

Seeking Sexy BBW - m4w (Fulham)

This is for today 5 June 2013. I am a fit and slim male who knows how to please. I will provide a full service to you, just the way you would like it. If you are single, married or partnered but need some real affection, adoration with a good stuffi [...]

Hard cock Huge load - m4w (Woodville)

Hi Ladies, Are you horny on this chilled day? I am ! And willing to rock up at your place now to pleasure you as you like and offload. If you are interested (and not a time waster), reply with further information and let's do this. I am good build, [...]

Fetish Paradise - m4w (Henley Beach)

Evening Ladies, A lingering desire that you wish you could make a reality. You need to have someone that has at least some zest to help you make it a reality, but alas ... he is too busy with work or mates or footy to know you even exist. *Anything [...]

Any women/Couples free for daytime fun - m4w (city or northern) 28yr

Decent looking guy free today during the morning and day. Looking for nsa with women or straight couples. Mabye stay at home mum or someone with a day off. Will be in city area today. Couples im looking for mfm fun. Anyone interested?

Anonymous Glory Hole Suck - m4m (Unley) 24yr

Walk in and slide your cock down my throat. I have a discreet and private Glory Hole at my place. Just walk in close the door and blow down my throat. It's $20 and totally anonymous. If you're keen send me a time that suits you.

Thick uncut 8,5unch cock luv long oral today - m4m (sth of cbd ) 38yr

Guy or guys wanted to play , im hung clean smooth and horny. Friendly, relaxed strait acting bi bttm, luv sucking and being fucked Please dont send emails unless u have pic

looking for some fun this morning bout 9 - m4mw (mine/south) 30yr

I am looking for some fun this moring about 9 the wife is out so looking for some fun im 30 male 6.4 tall 110kgs 7inch if keen let me nw

blowjob for reward - m4w (northern burbs) 25yr

Decent looking fella wanting to meet up asap. let me know what you're willing to do, reward wanted etc. can host or meet. Will happily service u too if wanted.

come here or meet for mutual cock play - m4t (smithfield) 24yr

I find nothing sexier than a horny ts/cd and wanna satisfy my craving whilst giving u the ultimate pleasure. pics and stats please. Hosting here asap xx

Wanting to lose my virginity - m4w (Any where that I can get too ) 20yr

Want to lose my virginity any takers? Need to email pictures of your self and il do the same

Looking for a woman - m4w 20yr

Hi girls, looking for a woman any age and size for some rude fun any takers? Could pay as well need to meet pt wakefield or very close too send phone number to exchange pictures

Any ladies could reward - m4w

Looking for NSA fun, 20yrs old working fulltime, can meet around port wakefield or where ever, I am genuine, I'm D&D free, clean as a whistle, reply with a number to exchange pictures and a heap more information or perhaps we can just be chat buddies

NSa hookup wednesday morning June 5 - m4w (Your place or public) 48yr

Any ladies or younger curious ones interested in catching up for some fun. I give more than I want in return and will make you cum more than once. Wann try something out of the norm. Shhhh dont tell anyone but I do too..!! Size, nationality etc et [...]

reward offered for a bit of nsa fun - m4w (aberfoyle park) 35yr

Girls - have you thought about earning a few dollars for a bit of nsa fun. Here's your opportunity - I'm 35 good looking and well hung and wanting to meet up for a brief rendezvous. I can't host but happy to travel! Contact me and tell me what rewar [...]

city meet n fuck me !? - m4m (city)

Dont know exactly where it is but anyone wana show me where club x green room thingy is and then let me suck your cock and fuck me, or just tell me where n just fuck me ,very nice clean smooth ass ,full cock sucking lips ! Txt me lemme know what time [...]

let me blow you tomorrow morning - m4m (elizabeth) 21yr

always wanted to blow someone. i have a fascination with cocks and always had a fantasy of blowing someone. let me do it, in the comfort of your house. let me make you cum. this is real. must be a cut cock or i wont do it.

Someone help me :'( - m4w (Adelaide) 18yr

Someone please help my wish come true.. (woman only) I want to have fun with a woman only (no guys) I have posted like 8-9 ads. No luck :( I'm willing to travel.

hot cd for u - t4m (west) 29yr

im a hot cross dresser who will please u for a reward u must send me a face and body pic if u want a reply

I want to jerk you off and more - m4m (South) 34yr

Let me sneak in and jerk you off, suck it if its shaved and clean. I'll be quick, discreet and with no chit chat. Or even better nominate a park (with some dark areas) :) I'm out and about for the next few hours in the Noarlunga area You'll need t [...]

Obsessed Muffdiver - m4w (Northern ) 40yr

Cuddly teddy bear wanting to pleasure your pussy until it quivers and gushes. No return favour required just sit/lay back and enjoy the ride!

NSA Sex now for a REWARD - m4w (Magill) 29yr

I'm 5'8, dark, fit, handsome, horny and looking for nsa hot sex hopefully tonight. Can't host but I will reward you for your services. Serious ladies only no messing around with back and forth emails, so I will not reply to you if you don't send a p [...]

Fill my xxx fantasy..Good Looking for nsa sex - m4w (Adelaide) 26yr

I am honestly a good looking fit male looking to fulfill my fantasy of pleasing an attractive and fit lady.. Being discreet, clean and D&D free is a must. Please contact me if you are interested and real with 'sexfantasy' in the reply message and a p [...]

seeking a dirty girl tonight - m4w (northern) 34yr

Hey im seeking a girl who wants to be dirty, got some fetishes and fantasies to fulfill. If you have any let me know im 34 clean fit dd free and very easy going can host now so send a pic and stats age race colour all good.

my girl and two hard cocks - mw4m (western) 3032yr

hey there, keen to have a bloke or couple over in next couple of hours for sum fun. would prefer bi guy but if keen send a pic asap

Seeking sissy for outdoor fun - m4t (Mawson Lakes) 45yr

Wondered if there are any mature sub CD or slim panties wearing slut who live locally and would like to meet walking in the park and get down in the bushes for some evening fun near the lake soon.

suck off a first timer - m4m (hallett cove) 24yr

Title says it all. Im a 24 year old looking to get my cock played with and sucked for the first time by a guy. Im looking for a guy younger than my self would be better. Just want you to pull up outside my house ill get in and have your way with me. [...]

Put ur strapon or dildo in my ass - m4w (South) 26yr

Looking for a woman to fuck me with a strapon or there dildo I am a virgin, so need to take things slow. But can't get been fucked by a woman out of my mind Also would love to worship ur ass Age and size do not bother me Descretion is a must I c [...]

Sit on my face as I eat your ass - m4w (South) 26yr

Im back ladies Looking for a woman, age and size dosnt matter, to sit on my face as I eat out her delicious ass I am a huge ass man can't get enough. I cannot host, but will travel Discretion is a must Women who I have serviced before get prefer [...]

love fill your wifes pussy with cum - m4mw (adelaide) 37yr

I am looking for a cple that wants a guy to fill his gf or wifes pussy with cum and lick it out

animal pussy - m4mw (adelaide) 38yr

I am looking for a cple that plays with animals id love to watch a girl sucking one

NEED at least 8" cock in my ass - m4m (CBD) 26yr

Need a cock at least 7-8" to fill my mouth and my tight asshole. Anyone that can host would be great. Very horny! Please send me your pic of your body and cock and a face pic and ill choose the winner ;) Can travel!

looking for dirty boy/girl only 2 night hurry fantasy - m4mw (nourlunga) 26yr

u like to be dirty suck cock and take it anal raw and dont mind licking ass and wearing sister mum girlfriend clothes and wear heels send message must beable to get down here age limit for guys 27 as im straight so will be my first time if u dont lik [...]

22 yr old who wants fun - m4w 22yr

Hi there all I'm looking for is a little loving a women who just wants some fun with a younger man I would like a girl who is keen to meet up Friday during the day I can host and wen she replies to me she doesn't want me to join some bullshit site so [...]

young guy for f or couple fun - m4mw (NE) 18yr

Young slim clean 18yr old looking for a female or couple to play with. Will give oral/more if you want. If couple can service you both or join in. Can host in Modbury. Please reply with pic/details and if reward wanted. May consider guys if cd & [...]

pls help me % - m4m (wynn vale) 31yr

31 looking to have my ass virginity gone asap, prefer big cocks and can maybe host 3 days a week daytime,want a couple m/f ,m/m or a bi group of people to fuck me and blow in my ass !! Want to taste cock so bad,pls real replies only and pls have a go [...]

Company for my trip M4W (Adelaide) 24yr

Hi, I am looking for someone that would like to do some magic mushrooms (Psilocybe Subaerugosa) with me. I have been on them plenty of times before so if your a first timer im willing to show you how its done. I got plenty of them so even if there is [...]

I want to be a guys rewarded whore. - w4m (Firle. ) 28yr

I've had this fantasy for awhile, its time to live it. I want to be a guys rewarded whore. It turns me on to think of a guy using and rewarding me for his pleasure. I'm 28, dark hair, blue eyes with a curvy body. Send me a message telling me how y [...]

make me gag - m4m (blackwood) 19yr

I wanna suck some cock. how ever you like it, make me do it. The cheekier the better ;) wouldn't mind swallowing either. Under 25 and uncut. Pics get prefs.

Gawler/Virginia Girls Wanted - m4w (virginia) 20yr

Hi there my names Joe im a Young attractive horny stud who wants to be used by horny Women of all Ages in Gawler or Virginia for NSA dun. Im slim/athletic built. 6.5" uncut hard cock. Good stamina. Will please you anyway you want. respectful, patient [...]

Outdoor fuck late tonight! (under 25's only) - mw4mm (southern suburbs) 20yr

looking for one or maybe a couple guys to fuck my gf later tonight. She's 19, horny as fuck, slim and has an amazing pussy, you won't be dissapointed! We will be in a discreet location in the southern suburbs and she will be sucking me off. All we [...]

submissive yet shy preop tg seeking m/f - t4mw (hampstead gardens) 38yr

hello , im jasmina , im a very shy and submissive newly out of the closet preop tg m to f . im seeking a supportive person who is genuinly after a loving long term relationship and is supportive of my self and my needs open minded people encourage [...]

Hung Bi Teen looking for hung - m4m (CBD) 19yr

Please read all before replying. Genuine post, want this to happen today. Im 19, bi, slim, 6ft and have an 8.5" thick cut dick. I still have not been able to find a nice hung teen to suck and fuck my smooth virgin ass. I prefer young and uncut tee [...]

fingers in your panties - m4w (nth/west) 48yr

Seeking ladies that like to be fingered by a stranger Can host or travel, or maybe discreetly meet up somewhere

suck your tits & nips - m4w (anywhere) 49yr

Like to see tits of any size, happy just to look or can touch if you like So come on girls, show me your tits n let me kiss em or suck em Can host or meet somewhere

like to watch,, women or couples - m4w

Like to watch women or couples, in exhibitionist fun sex not essential as just like see hot bodies having fun, or just sitting around naked. genuine enquiries answered

Quick Wank and maybe more - m4m (South) 46yr

Hi , I am looking for a quick meet somewhere quiet to play with a cock for a while, the bigger the better, if you think that you might like this get back to me and lets see what we can do

Reward for Asian student - m4w (Western subs) 42yr

Professional, fit, horny good looking Aussie guy, married, looking for discreet sexy fun with slim Asian student(s). You must be able to host, reward on offer. Genuine responses only please, happy to exchange pics.

Loves to lick Puss - m4w (Adelaide) 36yr

Fit Male looking to chat or meet and lick your sweet pussy until you cum. NSA. Just lay back and enjoy. Not looking for anything in return. All women will be responded too D&D free You wont be disappointed Contact me for more info or a pic.

Couple looking for guys - mw4m (Henley beach ) 37yr

Couple looking for guys to join us We are looking for guys that can fuck for an long time and please the girl You must be free this Friday Send a photo and contact details As we normally get a few replys. Cheers

Straight married guy wants to see what a huge cock is like - m4m (Yours now) 37yr

Hello guys, I want to see a huge cock and play with it Never done this before , must be hung You must have a place to meet, very discreet Send me some details or a pic of it And if I like what I see, maybe let you fuck my girl friend for me and [...]

Needing to be used tomorrow in town - m4m (Adelaide) 18yr

Will be in the Myers toilets on floor 2 at 3 tomorrow afternoon. Looking for guys to come and use me and do whatever you like to me and then leaving again. I'm here to take whatever you've got

looking to fuck someone. giving reward - m4w (blackwood) 18yr

anyone in the hills wanna fuck me for reward send me a pic and your age and ill reply

fuck my throat, make me gag & cum on my face or make me swallow - m4m (western burbs-Hendon/Seaton/Woodville etc...) 26yr

Looking for guys under for 30 to fuck my mouth cute young guys in their early to mid 20's and Asian men to the top of the cue I want take ur cock right down my throat and lick ur balls at the same time I want u to fuck my throat and make me gag l [...]

Meet me in the city tonight - m4w (Adelaide City) 26yr

Hey any hot girls wanna meet up in the city tonight? Can meet you anywhere you want.. Then we can go back to my apartment off Hindley st? I'm 6' tall, nice body- slim and athletic, brown hair, brown eyes.

suckyousuckme - m4mw (cant host western suburbs) 30yr

keen for a quick blow n go? in the mood to suck a cock tonight but i cant host. lets do it ;)

Highschool all over again... (ur gonna wanna read this) - m4w (Lockleys) 29yr

I come i pick u up.. we go to a location of ur choosing... i put a nice smooth jazz mixtape... we jump to the back seat and its like high school all over again... dont have to have sex if u dont want to... u call all the shots just like baq then... p [...]

Fit attractive guy wanting oral daytimes m4w - m4m 42yr

Wanting discreet encounters weekdays. I'm fit, horny and attractive prof guy with smooth 7"uncut cock to be sucked. Looking for slim girls, guys and couples for discreet daytime meets. Would be keen to do more with the right person/people and woul [...]

Who wants to fuck me in my sisters lingerie - m4m (Hackham) 27yr

Who wants to fuck me tonite in my backyard while I wear my sisters sexy lingerie let me know ASAP I don't drive so u have to come to me I'm in hackham

Pay To Lick Your Pus$y - m4w (nrth) 33yr

Want to go down,get back to me send pic younger the better...........................................................................genuine.

Looking for a mutual suck and some fun - m4m (Travel) 18yr

As the title says I'm looking for a mutual suck I'm 18 d&d free I can't host but I can travel not too far either side of the cbd I'm looking for a man under 25 with a slim/normal build

Man love..... - m4m (Gawler) 38yr

Married 38 yo bi-curious guy seeking a relationship with someone similar for regular sex. I'm new to this and prefer guys between 25 and 50 who are prepared to teach me the ropes to this new world that I am about to discover! Only genuine d&d free gu [...]

Very well hung guy looking to host for girl or couple for adult fun - m4mw (Adelaide) 38yr

I'm an athletic slim guy with a 9.1inch cock looking for women or couple to adult fun. I can host tonight or later in the week.

Keen for some fun tonight. - m4mw (Norwood) 20yr

20 year old guy keen for some fun with other young guys or girls. Guys must be SLIM or MUSCULAR and under 24. Must be able to swap photos. Can't host, car or public toilet fun?! Hit me up! ;)

19 year old Canadian first time for older - m4m (cbd) 19yr

Hi I'm a 19 year old from Canada, who is looking for an older man to show me the ropes. I've never been with a man before so I'm looking for someone who is willing to take it slow. I'm up for oral and maybe willing to try more. I'm unable to host. If [...]

YOUNG TWINK BOTTOM BOY - m4mm (Inner-west (Yours)) 18yr

Young twink boyslut looking for one or more tops to fuck my hole I like rough, dominant, hung, masculine and muscular men that like to take control I'm submissive, skinny, white with blue eyes Will send a face pic if requested I'm a total sissy f [...]

YOUNG LOOKING FOR SKYPE/FUN - m4m (adelaide) 20yr

young virgin asian boy looking for fun with other fit young guys. caucasians +++ add me on skype: patrickwebster5875 please be fit and young and D&D & free

Looking for a Son - m4m (Adelaide) 51yr

51 y/o dad type looking to meet a young guy for a dad/son relationship in and out of bedroom. Real son who neds the love and guidance of a dad. Sex involved but also hoping to build a strong loving caring relationship. To go any further you would ne [...]

$$$ REWARD $$$ For Young BOI Juice - m4m (torrensville) 52yr

Reward to look at you dressed and undressing, posing and touching urself. For me to touch lick suck and look as I please. I want nothing done to me at all except to get ur load on y face and down my throat. U must be 27 or UNDER, slim , athletic or [...]

looking for a jack-off buddy - m4m (yours or mine) 22yr

Fit 22yo guy looking for a wank buddy. we watch porn (gay or str8) together and play with each other's dick until we cum. YOU MUST BE YOUNGER THAN 30 -NO EXCEPTIONS - and fatties dont need to apply. Interested? reply with PICS and detailed STATS - re [...]

Nasty couple - mw4mw (Norwood) 19yr

Hot young easy going couple who have a naughty side. We keep this side is us very private.. We are just looking for fun with other couples. we don't mind catching up for a drink first. we can host at our house or happy to goto yours.Looking for coupl [...]

Vampires - m4mw 33yr

Looking for make or female for vampire role play in adelaide west. Erotic. Fantasy. Fetish play. No blood. Bisexual. 33. Tattooed. Hung. Discreet. Genuine only.

Young sexy cd - t4m 19yr

I'm a young sub cd. Looking for hung older guy for regular fuck sessions Not into ping pong emails. Genuine guys only. Reply with stats and a pic and "teen cd" as a subject. If you can't complete the above instructions I won't bother replying

Drain my Cock - m4w (Elizabeth Area) 28yr

Hi Readers Haven't done this before so giving it a try. 28 male D&D free Looking for a women to drain my cock Who wants to drain my big cock tonight Will also love to try a young 18+ Asian women. Your picture gets my picture. Can host and will [...]

Swallow My Load - m4w (Salisbury) 27yr

Hi All Looking for a Women Wanted to swallow my Load Full and ready to go Can travel in required

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire