mardi 4 juin 2013

craigslist | babaeng naghahanap ng lalaki in zamboanga

looking for the right man for me (tangub) 28yr

I've never used an online dating site before and it's really hard to describe myself. First thing comes to my mind is - optimistic - I'm happy that I live that time and that place, that I'm women and have a best daughter in a world, and I glad that I [...]

*Ready for the Right Gentleman* (Oz, Philippines) 33yr

Hi Hello, Good Day! I am Sheila, a Filipina, 33 years old, single, never been married and no kids. Patiently waiting for the right one and only man. If you're interested and let me know you, (attach pic please!). Thank you and God bless!

simple woman that have a simple life.. (mahayag ) 20yr

Hello I am Danica simple woman that have a simple life ...I am here in this site cause i am finding a good man that ready to settle down me.....and i hope i can find my match in this site..I know this site there are many beautiful woman....but i will [...]

Looking for my half of my heart...future love

I hate games and i hate play.....looking for serious and totally true love....i am caring and loving, understanding and down to earth,,,, i am romantic and true loving person...God fearing and flexible

once u tasted always wanted!!!! (pagadian coty) 27yr

im single and ready to mingle for single guy only..i am down to earth person and simple girl looking for the right guy who could give me the reason to smile...to all guys i am ready to love and be loved...a guy who is willing to love me and accept me [...]

love me for what i am (dipolog city) 29yr

I'm a Filipina woman seeking a man to be my lifetime partner. I'm easy going person, down to earth, honest, lovable, caring , sincere, sweet, thoughtful, spontaneous and a one woman man..i love taking care of my man. I rarely fall in love but when i [...]

looking for LTR (Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte) 31yr

I'm looking for Long term relationship. Honest, Romantic and have a positive outlook in life. I'm separated with three kids.

penay women read important 26yr

I have actual i.m. if you want to read please reply I will send real i.m. this is not a joke i saw ad i penay and tell every woman about you (me) in put ad on craiglist but can not post links very important to email me (him) i no you to (me) u g [...]

virgin girl for you (zamboanga) 18yr

I am 18 and looking for a foreigner that who is willing to help me without an exchange.... I met some guys here but they only want to help if u will exchange cam shows.... I am here to tell the truth that i need someone who can help me and i want [...]

BEFORE I TURN 18 (zamboanga) 18yr

I am 18 , I never had a boyfriend. I am keeping my virginity for marriage. It is the only gift I can gito my husband. I am in High school and I want to go back to school this school year. I am looking for a man who wants to marry and sponsor me. Ag [...]

real and seriuos lady is here,no lies or fake (pagadian city) 23yr

awesome but simple, elegant and respectful, educated and humble, i am a girl who is down to earth, i am not here for making a lies or dramas, and also i am not here for the scam nor for a fake situation, the real me is very real in person.. i am look [...]

FAKES, FAKES, FAKES

FAKE FILIPINAS AND FAKE POSTS LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? LOOKS ORDINARY ENOUGH TO BE TRUE? BEWARE. "United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live outside of the U.S., professing friendship, romantic intere [...]

FAKE AD -- MODEL SASHA SINGLETON

RE: SEXY WOMAN LOOKING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER - FAKE PHOTO IS OF MODEL SASHA SINGLETON. CHECK HER OUT ON GOOGLE IMAGES. THE SILLY SCAMMER WILL SOON DELETE THEIR POST IN ORDER TO TRY TO COVER HIS TRACKS LOSER SCAMMERS POST FAKE ADS WITH CELEB PHOTOS, [...]

i am here to be find my match or my husband,,,and i hope i can find,,

Hello I am Jaime simple woman that have a simple life ....I am here in this site to find my match and i hope this site will give inspiration with me...and i hope god will help me about to finding my husband...I know in my age now i need my partner th [...]

Looking for Mr. Right (Pagadian City) 19yr

My name is Junaina Marcaban. I am a senior in high school. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. My favorite subjects are chemistry and biology. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subj [...]

To love and love is the best thing in this world (zamboanga City) 26yr

Hi my name is marcella im here in this site because i want to try to look for a real love.maybe by the help of this site i can find here my soulmate or my future loving partner.I want to meet a man to be in my life number is the attitude,God Fearing, [...]

seeking for my LOVE (zamboanga) 26yr

Hi my name is marcella im here in this site because i want to try to look for a real love.maybe by the help of this site i can find here my soulmate or my future loving partner.I want to meet a man to be in my life number is the attitude,God Fearing, [...]

To Love You More (DUMINGAG) 29yr

First of All I am a Shemale/ I am seeking a man that will truly love me and will take care of me for the rest of my life and I will do the same. I am not playing games. I sincerely want a life and partner when I grow old and I do like to treat a man [...]

I am here to love a men (mahayag) 22yr

I am simple woman that have a simple life....I am here in this site to find my match and i hope this site well give inspiration with me,.,,,I am here to be honest and to be serious to love.But please no games... cause i am not here to be games or wha [...]

Looking for Love (Dipolog City) 30yr

Hi, hello everyone Good day!!! im here to find my luck ..im looking for a guy who are honest and serious...im 30 years old single mom living in manukan city and working as a vendors. just looking for simple man who are looking for a simple woman in [...]

..looking for a man who interested on me .... (cagayan city) 24yr

looking for a man who interested on me .................i wanted to have a husband who serious ..i am sales lady ..and alone in life..i wanted to be happy to the man who wanted to be happy too.................

looking for my one true love (pagadian city) 28yr

have a nice day to all! well, i will have the chance to describe myself as a person. simply, i am a woman who have big dreams in life and that i am making my best to reach my goals and that is to finish schooling and have a family of my own someday. [...]

this women is a scammer (zamboanga) 20yr

I have been scammed by this one see the fake visa she is a slut will fuck anyone for money not a nice girl says she is helping her parents but it is all bull shit PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL

nobody's perfect but there's something perfect in everybody (Zamboanga) 27yr

I'm just a simple girl, who happens to have a lot of dreams, i live my life the best way that i can. my social and personal life: i'm emotional, sensitive, fragile, independent, god fearing christian i like people who keep their words and those wh [...]

will you be the man whom i am going to love and live with forever? (Misamis Occidental) 28yr

a simple loving woman with a good heart,a down to earth,sweet,adventurous and interested in many things like sports,music and books..I am a woman wants a simple loving man who will love me truly,deeply and will respect me,and will never hurt me as i [...]

looking for the right relationship (zamboanga) 21yr

I am looking for the right man whom i can be with for the rest of my life,i am caring,loving,affectionate and down to earth woman. I am not here for any reason but only to find the right man and right relationship

love me <3 i need real love (manila) 19yr

hat am I like as a person? Complicated! I'm sensitive, friendly, outgoing, popular, and tolerant, though I can also be shy, self-conscious, and even obnoxious. Obnoxious! I'd like to be friendly and tolerant all of the time. That's the kind of person [...]

love me for what i am (cagayan de oro city) 29yr

i know im not fortunate enough to experience what other females have experienced, im just an ordinary dreamer, who believes that life is like a wheel, sometimes your up and sometimes your down, but i strongly believe that its the will to keep on that [...]

When you're found someone good, don't go looking for someone better. (Philippines) 27yr

I am an independent minded person but sometimes i am weak...i'm easy to please..some of my friends say that i am a hopeless romantic..it's quiet true...i want to be appreciated for who i am..when it comes to love ..i give my very best to keep the [...]

BELOW, PASSIONATE LOVER: FAKE

FAKE PHOTO IS OF ACTRESS AND OFTEN MAGAZINE COVER GIRL RITZ AZUL. CHECK HER OUT ON GOOGLE IMAGES. ONE OF MANY FAKE ADS ON CRAIGSLIST PHILIPPINES. Scammers post fake ads with filipina celeb photos , well known only on PH. Scammers post fake ads wi [...]

Skip directly my ADD if your only Looking for a PRETTY FACE!!!! (Zamboanga del Norte) 27yr

So here's a few things about me: I am 5'4 in height, single, never married, no kids, sporty, I'm very low maintenance and very practical as would go after what's comfortable for me, well, I am against any form of cosmetic mutilation, I don't mind dre [...]

I can give so much love but i need loyalty and respect (Zamboanga) 27yr

i am a simple lady. i want simple things in life. i'm not dreaming of any luxurious thing. all i want is to love and to be loved back. i love truly and loyally. but i guess its not enough to make it last.i have loved twice in my life. they came an [...]

passionate lover (philippines) 27yr

simple women with simple hopes and dreams i want to9 live in a simple way of life i am living with my parents with all there love and respect i am looking for true love and a relatinohsip that will last forever, i am very serious lady who want to be [...]

Princess looking for his Prince (Zamboanga del Norte) 28yr

I will say a little about myself, im very jolly person who likes to enjoy jokes and i do believe in the saying that LAUGTHER IS THE BEST MEDICINE. My personality is very friendly, has a good sense of humor, very down to earth and has a very kind hear [...]

..need a man .for a serious relation.hope i can find it here... (iligan city) 23yr

..i need some man to make my life complete .serious man who build me a happy family .....serious .kindhearted and also caring ....how i wish i can find it here ....

im elegant woman wimple and down to earth (zamboanga city) 25yr

im simple woman.elegant and down to earth i love simple things in life and i sincere.

taking my chances to meet my prince, (Dumalinao) 30yr

Most people would say I'm smart and successful and a very good friend. I have a good sense of the important things in life and can laugh at life and myself (and often others too). And for all of those who know me,I am still the same person that made [...]

looking for life partner (zamboangga) 18yr

What am I like as a person? Complicated! I'm sensitive, friendly, outgoing, popular, and tolerant, though I can also be shy, self-conscious, and even obnoxious. Obnoxious! I'd like to be friendly and tolerant all of the time. That's the kind of perso [...]

FAKES ABOVE, EVEN MORE FAKES BELOW

FAKE FILIPINAS AND FAKE POSTS NOT YOUR RUN OF THE MILL LIST OF WHOLESOME WOMEN, ARE THEY? NEVER MIND THE PIMPS, THE CALL GIRLS... US STATE DPT WARNS OF SCAMS US STATE DEPARTMENT AND EMBASSY WEBSITE WARNS OF ONLINE ROMANCE SCAMS. "United States c [...]

real women seeking real man to love (cotabato city) 28yr

simple and elegant, ready to fight for the seek of love,, responsible caring loving and most of all i am interesting women that they ever had.

serious seeking for marriage (ipil zamboanga sibugay) 30yr

I am kind and cheerful; very soft , tender and gentle although I can also be very expressive and temperamental, which makes me a true woman, charming and modest at the same time! I am responsible and have goal-oriented character. I like to have much [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire