mardi 11 juin 2013

craigslist | women seeking men in rockford

looking for a guy that knows what he wants (Illinois) 31yr

i'm looking for a guy who wants a ltr not just a booty call. i have a son. so i'm not looking for fwb or a one night fling. i want the whole package. i want a guy who knows what he wants. someone who dont want to play game. i know what i'm looking fo [...]

looking for a hot guy to hang with (machesney park) 19yr

I'm stacie. I'm looking for a guy who will treat me like a woman. I am 19 years old and am looking for a friend.. and maybe a little more. I am shy at first but will open up with time. I am looking for a guy under 30 who is looking for a girl to spen [...]

I am a child of The One True King (McHenry County) 20yr

It is true, we are all looking for something.. Ultimately, I believe that something to be Love.... "All you need is Love"-Beatles "Love conquers all" Deep Purple "Nothing else matters" according to Metallica "Love lift us up where we belong" Joe [...]

Looking for a great guy! (DeKalb) 35yr

I am a 35 year old swf, 5'6 130 lbs. working mom looking for friendship, hopefully leading to a ltr. My ideal guy would be more traditional, hard working, and less likely to be found hanging out in a bar. I enjoy cooking, movies, and during the war [...]

shy girl seeking nice guy 31yr

Im a single white female who is looking for my other half. Im looking for something that hopefully turns in to long term. My friends would say im a sweet, caring,honest,trustworthy, and a kind hearted person. Im looking for a nice, trustworthy guy,w [...]

Dead Week Fun...... (Reply Me On antylorantylor AT GMAIL) 23yr

Want to keep me company sometime this week? Could lead to more, but not guaranteed. Clean, drug&disease free. Larger chick that goes to Chico State-- psyc major. Prefer someone 23 and under. Will not travel, I must host. Please put your favorite co [...]

date (south of rockford) 28yr

Who wants to take a nice girl on a nice date? Not looking for you to pay, I can pay for myself just wanted to meet new people. Please send a face pic and be around my age. Thanks.

Three Questions 39yr

Me? I am an Aries, bright, funny, fun, adventurous, open minded, kind, thoughtful, deep, soft, encouraging, witty, passionate and wild in the right places and yet also a lady. I am cute as hell with curly hair, winning smile, mischievous eyes and plu [...]

something real. (Rockford/surrounding) 35yr

I am an easy going woman who enjoys the outdoors, family and friends. I am looking for a long term relationship. I am a single mother of one so, you must like kids. I own my own home, car and I do have a job. Not looking for a sugar daddy or a free r [...]

Single small town gal 35yr

I am a full time mom with 3 great kids, 10, 9 and 3. I work full time. Family is very important to me. My family is close. I am looking for man who can make me laugh, be a good dad to my kids, supportive, loyal, kind, loving, trustworthy, best friend [...]

Laters, baby! (Belvidere) 26yr

your pic gets mine (24-38?) is there such a thing as a "mid-midlife crisis?" I went to school/ work and woke up one day 26 and single with all of my best friends married with kids. How the hell did that happen? lol so anyway spent the last 4 yrs on o [...]

Seeking My Other half.. (Ogle County) 33yr

I'm a single white female looking for my other half. ME: I'm 33. Work full time and pay my own bills. I have my own truck and house. I'm not looking for someone to take care of me. Just want someone who wants to be here WITH me. I listen to country m [...]

31 year old bbw looking for mr. right (Illinois) 31yr

just looking for a sweet, caring, honest, faithfull guy. someone who wont hurt me or my son. someone who is over 5'8 and between 29 and 40. i work 2 part time job. i like to bowl, camp, fish, play pool, darts, 4 wheeling, hang out with friends and fa [...]

Lots of fun! (rockford) 25yr

Beauttiful, Fun... svelte white F iso man w/generosity for nsa fun. I am funny, I can make you laugh, make you sweat. Just tell me what you want and let's do it!

Are you him? (Rockford) 31yr

I am at the point in my life where I am ready for a long term relationship. I am sick of being strung along and wasting my time. A little bit about me.... I am a bbw. I am in the process of trying to slim down a little but it is really hard. If you [...]

Fill me in guys? 23yr

I'm not looking for anything from anyone...I'm just curious about something. What's a woman have to do to get a male to stick around for a happy, healthy long term relationship? I'm nice, sweet, mature, open-minded, goal oriented, healthy and attrac [...]

BBW looking for fun freedom (Beloit) 18yr

Hey! I'm a BBW (so yes, I am a bigger girl) looking for a man to have fun with, in every way. I'm not really sure if I'm looking to fall inlove since I still have quite a while to do so, but a little fun til then is perfectly fine. I can't really des [...]

RU out there? (Rockford area) 57yr

Widowed, attractive, 57 year old looking for tall, employed, fun-loving man to enjoy the Summer, (and possibly other Seasons with too!) I'm 5'8" height/weight proportionate; (will send pic for pic). Enjoy outdoors, festivals, concerts, traveling, din [...]

looking for a friend that may lead into something more (Rockford) 30yr

Hello, im looking for a nice guy to become friends with and see what happens. I'm not interested in your looks, im interested in your personality. If you are selfish, rude or judgemental please do no respond. If you are looking for a booty call, Fw [...]

searching for a LTR... (poplar grove) 39yr

Lost girl searching for a home. A home and a guy in my bed to curl around in the middle of the night. A partner in crime. A person w a sense of humor, of romance, of life to live Gypsy spirits please reply. Married men....I am not interested. Only s [...]

Looking for mr. right (Freeport) 27yr

I am a white 27 year old bbw looking for a guy that is fun to be with. I like a guy with tattoos and a good since of humor. I like to go out and have a few drinks from time to time or just chill at home. I am a smoker. Would like to find someone with [...]

Rock Monkey Rukus*#! (rkfd) 32yr

Any single man going to the concert stag? I'm going to the concert with a few friends but I'm the only single one in the group, so I don't wanna be the 7th wheel lol. I am a cute redhead lookin for some company to just have fun at the concert. Simple [...]

Meant to be? (Rockford) 21yr

Hey everyone!! How are things going today? It's suppose to be such a wonderful day out. Ok, let's get to the start if you beat, call names, don't respect, judge, and don't have a car, or job look somewhere else!! I'm 21 years old I'm not a model, or [...]

SWF 41 ISO BBC (Rockford area) 41yr

I am real, I'm not spam. I'm sane, no drama, professional, educated, down to earth, I treat others how I want to be treated. I'm pretty. I'm a BBW. I'm not ashamed of that and I'm confident. If you are somewhat interested so far then you must be: W [...]

Must Love Dogs :) (Dekalb) 21yr

Im a 21 year old, single, white female looking for a long term relationship and i'm tired of being single. I don't like to rush things and i'm looking for someone who can be my best friend too. About me: I enjoy snowmobiling, painting, shopping, roc [...]

looking for my latin lover (rockford, il) 28yr

I'm an attractive, successful, sane, independent woman with a taste for something spicy. I'm Caucasian but prefer my guys to be Latino. I'm looking to date and eventually find someone worth settling down with. I have tons of pics to share but would l [...]

Looking for a sweet old fashioned gentleman (East of Rockford) 22yr

I have never done anything like this, but I'm a busy person and meeting someone is difficult. I'm a single mother of a beautiful baby girl and love being a parent! I'm 5'5", 110 lbs, and take very good care of myself. I'm currently a cosmetologist, b [...]

New Fun (rockford) 26yr

The most important thing for me is long-term fun. I am totally uninterested in 'NSA,' men who are only available during their wives' work hours, losers, etc. I am looking for very deep french kissing, fantasies, eye-gazing, etc. No sex please. You mu [...]

Still Looking (Northern IL) 36yr

I have posted on here a few times and had no luck. My luck has to change sometime for me. I am looking for something possibly long term or just to start as friends and see where it goes from there. I am looking for a man that enjoys the simple things [...]

If you think this is you, then email me (Rockford/Stateline) 28yr

Hi! I am a 28 year old female looking to meet a nice, normal, decent guy. If you think this might be you then you should email me and tell me why :) Also include a pic and put your favorite summer activity as the subject.

Looking for someone to ride with and maybe more (Rockford) 32yr

I know this is probably hard to find, but I am looking for a business professional that likes to ride motorcycles. I want someone who is fun, loyal, trustworthing,looking for a relationship, and successful. Someone kinda like me serious during the we [...]

::::Lets have a romance and some......:::

Hello, I am a young, well educated,beautiful lady........... I am look forward a nice guy for romance with me and some adult fun.................. If you think you are the man of my dream then mail me at : jiniadin101_at_gmail_dot_com i am always [...]

Shy but ready to give it a try 24yr

Looking to try getting to know a man who can understand a shy woman, make me laugh and keep a conversation going. You have to be creative/romantic in what we do together. That doesn't mean always having to go out but be together where ever that may b [...]

BBW looking for affair long term (Rockford) 45yr

Hi looking for a discreet affair with romance. I would like someone for days and Sundays to fill the void.

Coming home... (Dixon) 57yr

I am coming home for the summer and I cant wait. I was born and raised in the Dixon/Sterling/Rock Falls area and have been living in California for the past 30 years. I am hoping to meet someone to hang out with, go to dinner, maybe a day trip to Chi [...]

Races (Rockford speedway ) 21yr

Who wants to go watch some hillbilly fun tonight?? I'm looking for a guy who is interested in going and watching the races at the Rockford speedway! I want to go platonic, but maybe work out to be more. I'm 21 years old I'm medium height for a girl [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire