lundi 10 juin 2013

craigslist | women seeking women in albany

Cute young & wanting some fun - w4w (Albany) 23yr

Hi ladies I'm a 23 year old fem looking for another young attractive fem to have some fun with. I'm a mother of a 3 year old and haven't dated or been out to the club scene in a looonnng time lol. I love everything about a woman her curves her smell [...]

Bartender promoting (Fullers tavern, Rensselaer) 25yr

Come in to our new monthly gay night tonight at fullers, with song and dance. We make it a good time, with boys and girls. Random drink specials... Dance till you drop. New place to meet people!

26 Bisexual BBW (amsterdam)

I'm a bisexual bbw that been with woman. I am lookin a friend with benefits first then mor e later on. I do have kids n that cant be a problem. I am lookin for a female to be smaller than me n around the ages 21-30. I love tattoos, piercings, n big b [...]

Hiii (Rotterdam) 26yr

Hiii.. I'm not sure about posting on this, but I don't know how else to do it. I'm very feminine, blonde hair, green eyes, about 5'5, 125 pounds, in shape. I prefer someone who is feminine as well. I'm very professional and discreet. I'm looking for [...]

Friend lookin for friends... (Schenectady)

So im a pr/italian fem lookin for more friends...her from nyc 2 months and kinda bored..my taste in chics are butches..i like dancin..music..cookin..im very laid back a clm..im shy..im in love with tattos and im full of them..so if u want a nice frie [...]

Adventure!!! (Capital area)

I am a married woman with a very strong desire for the touch, taste, and scent of another woman. I am not new to this, after I tried it the first time Ive always wanted more. I am in search of a woman who is looking to be exclusive with me in this [...]

seeking soft (capital district) 40yr

I am a married woman with a very strong desire for the touch, taste, and scent of another woman. I am not new to this, after I tried it the first time Ive always wanted more. I am in search of a woman who is looking to be exclusive with me in this [...]

teddy bear (capital district) 25yr

Hello. I'm 25 and work 2 jobs so its hard for me to go out and meet people. Alittle about myself, I'm a hard working individual. I am very family oriented. I have some extra weight to me but that's what makes me the best cuddler. I'm a teddy bear. I [...]

single black ag looking for wifey (capital region) 31yr

hello ladies. I'm a 31 year old black ag, thats looking for a wifey. I'm looking for a lady thats looking to settle down, thats looking for something serious. I'm honest, loyal, affectionate. I'm looking for a woman with the same traits. I work and l [...]

Fem looking for pride date 21yr

Hi , I'm a cute fem 5,1 fun looking for a sweet down to earth lady to come to pride with me everyone I know is working that day :( fem or stud doesn't matter preferably feminine must be 21 to 23 I like to stay in my age range. I'm not looking for any [...]

Cute fem looking for cute and sweet girl to give my affection to (East of Albany) 24yr

Hi ladies. I'm 24, tall, blonde, and attractive. My look is fem, but my personality is tomboy and country girl. I'm looking for a sweet girl that doesn't want to start drama. I like light skinned woman who have a pretty face and attitude. I don't ge [...]

Looking for friends then ltr (Ballston Lake) 19yr

I'm 19, soft butch, but I'm not into labels. I'm looking for someone down to earth, happy, and fun. Maybe friends first then see where it goes from there who knows. Looking to maybe go on some dates to see if there is any chemistry. My passions are [...]

Woman to do what she wants to me 40yr

I am not very experienced,but i am wanting to be with a woman, prefer white in healthy shape, do what you want to me! Try some new things....it will be mostly new to me, and i am looking forward to it.....very submissive and will take directions, but [...]

can i talk to you (schenectady) 22yr

Hello my name is ladiie nikki and im looking for some shorties dsts ready to get down with me.hmu for details im comforting and caring ill be by your side 100% this is a connection you wouldn't want to miss <3 mwahh

Life Partner 35yr

I want to be with a woman who thinks like me. I found this and I am going to start using it because it is easier to quickly learn about each other: www.LGBTLifePartners.com I thought I would share for those of you who also want a life partner :) Jen

Hi :)

Hi :) I'm a young beautiful full figure woman who is looking for a woman to go do things with but also cuddle with. I'm over the constant offers I get for sex. Just looking for a good friendship and some cuddles if it goes there. Little about me: i l [...]

can we connect? (saratoga ny) 27yr

i can find the humor in anything..a bit of strange sence of humor..i love anything creative..i am an extreamly passionate person.i love to cook its a carrer for me starting school in the fall.ilove to draw paint and write.i am also a musician i play [...]

WANNA make memories (downtown Albany) 27yr

Wanna have fun and enjoy myself. I want something real Love to go out Love to chill in the house and have movie night Please be about something Because I am. Send pic show me your real & ill return. Muahhhh

Looking for someone special (albany,ny) 29yr

I tried this once before and I didn't really for a true connection ...Im a single 29 independent woman.I tend to work a lot of hours so its hard for me to meet someone.Im seeking a l.t.r but would like to take things slow.Im financially stable,have m [...]

Single unattached ladies (Albany) 22yr

So I'm 22 looking for an unattached female to be friends. Yes, friends! That could lead to more. I'm a black bbw. Active, not sloppy. I smoke weed, love music, video games, fishing, camping, road trips and plenty of other things I'm looking for a [...]

Single Ag (Cohoes/Waterford ) 24yr

Well i am a sweet italianrican from NYC tired of being single and starting a new life I'm in need of a sexy thin or thick non fat femme you must be cute open to all races and no one over 35 i do work full time but there will always be a you and I tim [...]

inexperienced 43yr

I am very inexperienced but looking for someone who i can have fun with, enjoy the summer and adventures...but who i may cuddle on the couch with and watch a movie....dont care if youre experienced or not either, just casual,and see where it goes, no [...]

LF a real woman who want to date a fem (albany) 30yr

i have tried this before and all i got was alot of threesome offers or men. first off let me say i want one woman. one who is not married does not have a bf who lets her mess around on. you want to find someone for a threesome i understand i am looki [...]

Looking for someone special (Capital District) 31yr

First off I'm not looking for a couple of any kind, just a woman who is single, intelligent, caring, fun, attractive, down-to-earth and you'll get the same in return. I'm on the feminine side and I'm usually attracted to other feminine or tomboyish g [...]

Looking for a date (Colonie) 64yr

Hello.I am 64 years old and still rock!Cute too.Looking for a lady for dating,activities,and a date for the prom!(LOL).I am a cute soft butch.I have a car and income and you please have the same.

looking for a luvly cute female (albany) 23yr

Hello ladies I'm. Fun laid back shy at times I can be silly but I'm kool if u intrested hmu

I think you can... (518)

So here goes... I am taken, yet unfulfilled. In search of the missing piece yet to be found. I strayed off the North Star and here I am. Still a little unsure if this is the place to be? - But, hey it's a start, a shot. So basically I am looking for [...]

Looking for my better half.... 37yr

I am in my thirties looking for a woman that is professional that likes to help people. The art of helping others is a major part of my life and who I am. I hope to find a woman that either works in the field of law or healthcare to share this deep m [...]

Are you down? (schenectady) 23yr

hi ladies, my name is cleo and he reason im writing to you all today is because me and my highest cheif had a preminition. it simply goes like this; we are trying to get farther in life have more of it all. we yearn for more! we where wondering if it [...]

Femme seeking femme (Saratoga county) 40yr

Interested in meeting someone Eclectic, artistic, intelligent. My equal. I am inquisitive, experienced love deep conversations and passionate romance. I am not your average everyday upstate gal. Email me with a picture and one word that describes you [...]

curious (Albany) 19yr

Heyy everyone, just a curious college kid in the Albany area looking for a fun, attractive girl who doesn't mind taking things slow. I've never done anything like this before and I'm pretty shy at first so if this is something you don't mind, email m [...]

cute femme looking for woman (albany) 26yr

I'm a girlie girl looking for someone athletic, tomboyish or aggressive. I'm cute fit, curvy, very open minded and open to all races. Message me....never know what can happen :)

Lazy sunday... (Albany) 30yr

Lying in bed, thinking about slow kisses, caressing, working up our desire. Care to join me? It's a big bed, enough for three...my tall handsome male friend would be only too happy to add an extra pair of hands...

Pride is right around the corner!! (Albany, NY) 30yr

Hey there! So my favorite time of the year, Pride, is right around the corner. I was lucky to share pride with a partner a few years ago and really enjoyed the experience. I would like to get to know a woman whom I could share the experience with aga [...]

Single again... (Schenectady) 38yr

So iv been singles while now and I'm gettin bored..want some to chill with..not into the street seen so I don't met a lot of people..so here I am..I'm a mom ..but I'm a fun person..I'm cute..dress well..love music,walkin,movies,pets,swimmin,a bit of [...]

Bbq and 4twenty??!! Lets enjoy enjoys saturday together!! (Troy) 28yr

My sister and her boyfriend and friends are having a bbq. I don't want to go alone...would you like to come? I'm black, 5'6, 125 Pretty, cool, fun, and open minded. I like nice people so race doesn't matter. !° confident, smart, sexy need apply : [...]

Looking for something real (Schenectady ) 24yr

I'm 24 a fem agress (personality) wise I'm just me my style switches up all the time I'm not really into labels anyways I'm looking for someone cool and down to earth maybe b friends first and see where it goes who knows maybe we will become lovers l [...]

Lookin for my lost love.. (Albany..Troy..Schenectady..)

Hello Ladies..So im here lookin for a Ag..but im hopin ypu girls might no her..her name is Tameeka Cowley and last i new she was in Albany..she has like 4 sins or 5 idk. but i no she a butch..if any body knows het plz hmu.. i havent seen here in li [...]

32 year old bbw seeks loving woman (schenectady)

Looking for woman for friends & more. Your pic gets mine, I'm a bbw so u must like big girl. Also must b great with children.

Looking for a gambler... (Near Albany) 40yr

Very new to this, but I'll give it a try! Looking for someone who enjoys talking, laughing, and being alive. I'm fairly easy going, flirty, love country music and gambling. I'm comfortable in jeans and sneakers so i'm not the "barbie doll" type. Size [...]

Looking For A Single Lady To Spoil!!!!!! (Troy NY)

MY NAME IS KRISTEN IM 27 YRS OLD I LIVE IN TROY.NY I HAVE A MAN IM LOOKING FOR A NICE CARING SWEET GIRL WHO DONT GO FOR LOOKS OR WEIGHT AND IS COMPLETELY SINGLE MEN AND WOMAN DEPARTMENT SORRY NO COUPLES I LOVE TO SPOIL IN MANY WAYS IF U ARE DAT WOMAN [...]

looking for skinny white girl to taste (colonie)

Please be patiant with me . This is my first time I'm wanting to taste a skinny woman. I'm 28 white female.I'm fit 5'6 130lbs dark hair. Tring this agian Looking for thin to athletic girl to meet after work and play. Please send a face pic and your a [...]

Friends + (latham) 31yr

Hey ladies. Seeking a friend and fun. Looking for a chill chick. I am white 31 short and always smiling. Looking for another female that is also a shortie. I just think a tall chick and short chick don't match up (think about it). I do have a man an [...]

Treat me like a Princess 21yr

Hey there! Looking for a lovely lady to treat me like her little princess. Take me shopping, get my nails done, and grant my every wish. Im not a bratty princess but I do like to get dirty behind closed doors. I love strong independent women who are [...]

starting over need new peeps (albany) 30yr

ok i am looking for a friend then maybe more. i am a fem looking for a "dyke" or tomboy. i like all sorts of people. love the out doors but can also be a couch potato. dealing with a broken heart is hard so it be good to have some friends.

looking for a girlfriend (Schenectady) 38yr

Ladies I am a single mom of three looking for that special someone to be with. I am 38, and new to this. I would like to start out as friends and see where that leads to. I am serious I am only looking for a female friend. You must love animals and s [...]

hello 26yr

hey ya'll .. I don't know really what I'm looking for I'm bi and I have been wanting a female in my bed so bad .. I do have my own place I work and go to school. I'm 420 friendly and love having a great time I'm very sexual. I do have a bf and if cou [...]

Do Ag still exsist... (Schenecatdy...) 38yr

So still Femm and lookin for an Ag for me..im pr fem from nyc new to area..and theres no place to met chics so here i am..im tatted up..long hair..im not skinny..not fat and sloppy..dress cute..im 5'7 size 16..im pretty and im also a pretty laid back [...]

Is there anyone real

I'm looking for another woman. A real woman. Not a girl with a boyfriend or husband. Not someone who wants endless emails and texts. No games. No butch. A woman! If that's u, reply.

looking for someone yet to be found (518) 27yr

So here it is; I'm sad and lonely. Busy, and determined. But I come home to an empty house, and wake up with an empty bed. I want more than I have, but find noone to fit the bill. I'm not rich, and I'm not lookingv for someone I will have to sup [...]

looking for fem friend - w4w (Schenectady) 30yr

Hello wats up black s.a out of schenectady looking for a new friend or new friends what ever comes first. im a laid back down to earth 420 friendly type. i dont have my head in the clouds so im not here to judge u so im not exspecting u to judge me i [...]

Friends possibly more (Albany) 35yr

Sweet and sexy and intelligent Italian girl looking for a not so fem girl,race is not an issue but I prefer Indian ,Spanish,or Italian girls but like I said race is not an issue.open to all.send me a message and a picture please,I will send one back [...]

Looking for Love in all The Wrong Places

Hey ladies im a 27 year old black female, thick in the hips. Very out going and love to have fun. Like the tag says ive been looking for love in all the wrong places, lol now im on craigslist thats hilarious. Im just looking for someone to hang out w [...]

tattoo punk girl looking for a friend maybe more

well this winter i got out of a four year relationship. i have almost no gay friends because of my ex lol. i would love to meet some new people and see where it goes. i am 31 and i live in Albany. i have a child who means the world to be. i have 6 ta [...]

tie you up and have my way with you IS A FAKE AD (Going to Jail) 99yr

Don't reply to this ad. Its fake it some old dude pretending to be a girl. This guy will stalk you and try to blackmail you. He is in need of a good ass whooping! He just collects pic and then posts them with out you knowing. He thinks he is some bad [...]

Join me at a concert tonight? (Albany) 23yr

I'm a fun, vibrant Black BBW seeking cute, fun folks who like to have a good time. Vibing to great music is an awesome way to get to know someone, to really connect and learn a lot about each other on the dance floor. Email me w/your pics + I'll giv [...]

Where r the Ag"s at... (Schenectady)

Once again ill try this..im single pr/ italian fem female from Schenectady lookin for a butcj..i like women but i like butches more my type..i relocated from nyc with my sond..yes im a mom..if u scared of kids keep it moven..i have a 19..16..9 who do [...]

Hi there everyone (518) 20yr

Good looking 20 yr old girl, short brown hair but the type of short you think your little brother should have. looking for someone to hang out with, maybe more. I am funny, unusually smart, but a little weird but you know, who isn't. I'm skinny and w [...]

Capital Region Lesbian Meet-up Group - w4w (Capital Region) 33yr

Capital Region lesbians--meet up created! Message me for details :) It's for women to get together for social activities, as well as community events. The aim is to facilitate members to meet new friends, expand social networks, and have a splendid [...]

Whats around this corner (Albany, NY) 21yr

I will start this off saying that I am looking for someone to share my life with. I am not looking for a booty call, but I am open to a friendship out of this as well. I may come off a little strong, but I know exactly what I would like to have. I a [...]

Romantic friendship sounds nice (Albany area) 22yr

Hello! So, full disclosure, I am bisexual woman who is currently in a long term relationship, but my SO is supportive of me having relations with another woman (as seems to be the trend here on CL w4w ;P) Ideally, I would like to find another woman ( [...]

does any girl nowadays NOT have a boyfriend?!

craigslist should have a seperate section for girls with a man like at lease go to the casual encounters part or include in your title or soemthing .. or put it in your first line of your ad or something! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's learned t [...]

you and me (capital area) 34yr

are you wet? do you want to drop everything and meet now? oh no, in 5 minutes then? you want me to do what to your man? ....... if those thoughts are on your mind, kindly hit the "esc" tab on the left corner. thank you! well here's the deal, i am at [...]

who likes weird and punky?!?!?! (albany) 24yr

brand new to albany. moved here from cali. i am looking for a sweet girl who can chill with me.

looking for a sweet friend (Albany) 24yr

Hey ladies. I am looking for a woman between the ages of 21 and 30. I would love to hang out and get to know each other, then go back to your place so I can find out what you taste like. I have never been with a woman but have fantasized for so long. [...]

Looking for something real (Schenectady ) 24yr

Looking to meet someone I can connect with I just moved out here and don't really know too many ppl or the area too well not looking for a one time hook up I'm looking for a relationship I work full time and I love my job have my own apt I'm a very w [...]

Looking for A lady friend (Glenville) 38yr

I am new to this. I am currently looking for a waman out there where I can be friends at first, than we can see where it goes from there. I truely dont know what to excpect. I am a 38 year old with children. I like watching tv, going for car rides, s [...]

Looking for long term (Albany and west)

Seeking LTR only. NO threesomes or bi. Prefer soft butch to butch females. Not into drugs or alcohol or the gay scene so if you are then I'm not the one. Prefer a quiet low key life. I am hardworking, loyal, and honest. Not into drama or lies or chea [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire