lundi 10 juin 2013

craigslist | relaciones esporádicas en puebla

In Puebla - m4m 19yr

I really want to suck someone's cock. It has been over a month since I sucked someone then was fucked. Please do this for me. You must host. Tengo muchas ganas de chupar la polla de alguien. Ha pasado más de un mes que me chupaba a alguien y luego s [...]

25 years old Looking for a Daddy - m4m (Puebla-Centro) 25yr

I'm 25 years old and I'm looking for a mature man that likes to have fun please be discret ages (30-50) I'm into kissing, sucking, body touch, safe sex. Be d&d free. I don't have place but we can go to any hoteal.

Looking for You - m4w (Puebla) 55yr

American looking for a Lady to enjoy who speaks some English and don't mind teaching me. Age not a problem. Wish someone with intelligence and naturally good looks to brighten my day.

R.....IM outgoing...and me;..................pic - w4m (puebla)

I prefer to talk about this stuff in person but they insist you write something. I could write a lot of things but that's just a sell job. I'm just the girl next door. I stay in shape because it makes me feel good. And I hope to live a long time. And [...]

caliente - m4t (puebla) 36yr

hola k tal espero todo este muy bien ...Pues la verdad yo busco a una linda travesty para pasar ricos momentos de satisfacion por anbas partes nada de dinero ni drogas solo puro placer me facinan las travestis y espero encontrar alguna para divertirn [...]

Fun - m4m (Puebla) 48yr

Married bi Caucasian guy living in town looking for fun. Would like to meet other Caucasian guy in there hotel for fun. Easy going and friendly guy here.

All yours - w4m (Anywhere!)

Wife and husband, i am getting a group of guys - age race no problem - to use her and give her a night to remember got friends? pictures are her, spread the slut around the internet **post this photo on Craigslist in any city of your choice, copy t [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire