mardi 4 juin 2013

craigslist | women seeking men in fargo / moorhead

Country& All (Brainerd Minnesota ) 18yr

Hello! I'm a country girl who loves hunting, mudding, four wheeling riding the tractor! I'm looking for friends to start with and see where things lead! I love being around family and friends and have a great time. My favorite thing to do in the summ [...]

thinking about a baby

I am currently working with my doctor on looking at having another baby..theonly problem is that i dont have the other half (man) to make this work..so i am just seeing what kind of responce i recieve here..i would actually love someone who would be [...]

Anyone interested in fat and ugly and old (Fargo) 42yr

Im getting old im fat and ugly and stupid any takers? Life is so fucked up! I want love but it dont want me.

Summer fun maybe more seeking younger man (Fargo-grandforks) 37yr

Summer Fun ? 37 White professional female looking to meet new friends. Was in a relationship that lasted for more than 13years and now that's done. I love to fish, boat, travel, cook, live music, movies, walk in the park ,going to the bar or sitting [...]

Long term 21yr

Seeking a serious long term relationship. I have my own car, I am single, never married. I like kids, I dont mind if you have kids. I am not picky when it comes to age or looks. Just be over 18. I enjoy many outdoor activitys and indoors I really enj [...]

Thick and Cute! (F/M) 28yr

*****I DON'T JUST WANT SEX******* but I do enjoy it ;) Hello gentlemen... I'm looking for a relationship. Even just for the summer. I crave male attention but don't want to be treated like a piece of sexy meat. I have a job, a place, a car, friends [...]

Summer fun (Fargo)

Im free all day in the summer... I don't wanna get bored so im looking for someone to text a d hang out with once in awhile!!! If you are interested email me with some stats and a picture:) please be younger than 30

seeking partner in crime (fargo) 23yr

I'mim looking for someone who will love me for who I am n ill love them....but I'm getting ahead of myself. I want someone faithful, honest. Someone who has a job, car n his own place (I'm not supporting anyone ). I want a partnership ...I want my pa [...]

Are you the one? (F/M) 27yr

I'm looking for someone real, someone who wants more than just a random hookup or a one night stand. I'm looking for someone to enjoy spending time together, hopefully a long term relationship. If that's not you, stop reading here and move along. I'm [...]

FWB or LTR (Alexandria) 27yr

BBW looking for big burly man, 26-37 yrs old. Must be at least 6 feet tall, employed, no kids, DDF, not married and well endowed. I'm 5'9, no children, career oriented, home owner, like the country and fishing. Message me with a pic and say somethi [...]

Looking for a friends first then long term (Fargo) 37yr

I'm looking for a potentially long term relationship. I am 37 and have 3 kids and a grandson. If you don't like kids, then please don't answer back. I'm looking for someone that is between ages 37 and 45 (no younger) for possibly a night out (drinks) [...]

Friends first ! (Brainerd(Minnesota)) 18yr

Hello I'm 18 brown hair blue eyes. A country girl with curves. I'm looking for a guy who is ready to settle down or just be friends and see where things go. My hobbies are pretty much anything outdoors, cleaning, cooking and baking. Mudding is my fav [...]

Summer Fling (Fargo) 27yr

Summer is here! Or it will be once it stops raining. I am a single non smoking female looking for a summer romance. Someone to go for walks with, play mini golf, watch movies and of course other after dark activities ; ). I am about 5'8. Brown hair, [...]

Do you know what you want? (Fargo) 42yr

If you do know what you want and it is what I want, this might work. I've been looking for a man around my age that actually wants to be in a ltr. He should like music, dancing, bbqing, swimming, walks/bikerides and enjoying everyday to its fullest. [...]

Looking for a long term relationship (west fargo) 24yr

I'm a 24 year old single mother to my beautiful son. I'm a stay at home mom. Some of my interests are fishing(summer and ice),camping,hanging out with friends and family, traveling when able, & much more. I have blue eyes, 5' 11, brunette. I'm curren [...]

texting buddie (lakes area) 20yr

Bored. ..just looking to get to know some new ppl so hmu with a pic and some info about u or whatever lol

I need an ophthalmologist (fargo/minneapolis) 25yr

I am looking for a specific person that I have in mind. He went by 'Sean Johnson'. I may not find him, but if someone could help me in the meantime, that would be great. I can explain more of why I'm posting on this particular CL. Sadly, it will give [...]

Wanna be friends with a country girl (Brainerd ) 18yr

Hello! I'm a country girl who loves hunting, mudding, four wheeling riding the tractor! I'm looking for friends to start with and see where things lead! I love being around family and friends and have a great time. My favorite thing to do in the summ [...]

Anime geek seeks friend (Breckenridge) 32yr

Hey sitting here on this dreary rainy day wishing I had someone to watch anime with.. It doesn't help that I'm having nic fits... Anyways Just wanted to see if there were any anime geeks out there that would be interested in a night in watching some [...]

Last chance!! (Fargo) 27yr

I know there are decent well mannered guys out there!!! Where are you?? Well i have posted ads before and it seems i haven't gotten anywhere. I am not looking for sex ( down the road and if it leads to that but has to be more then just sex) I don't [...]

moving soon (fargo)

Petite sbf looking for one sweet guy for summer fun and ltr. Please be over 35 and hwp. Reply with a pic and your favorite summer activity in the subject box. Let's chat/text and see what happens.

so fucking horny!! (fargo ) 26yr

single white bbw female seeks hot young stud or studs to make me cum then fuck my wet pussy until i squirt! i am into making out playing with my tits , fingering and fisting. i also love when a man grabs me by my hair and fucks my face.

looking for the guy for me (Fargo ) 33yr

33 female looking for a funny attractive guy I'm not super picky but not into friends with benefits I'm a smoker and I drink occasionally .I have red hair some freckles I'm not fat but not skinny either ...please reply back with a picture and ill se [...]

25 BBW do you got what I need? (fargo nd) 25yr

Looking for a fun, good looking man. Great personality,nsa but could develop into more!

Lets meet up (Fargo) 24yr

Hey guys I'm new to fargo and looking to meet new guys. I love to be outside, gaming, clubbing, movies, and most importantly I love having my sexual fantasies met. Let's not forget I love giving ORAL. If you would like to meet up for drinks, dinner, [...]

Simply Adorable :) (Audobon) 19yr

Guaranteed i'm the sweetest thing you'll ever see. Blonde hair, brown eyes, 420 friendly, and a naughty streak. Shoot me an email and get me a pic, i'll have one waiting for you ;)

lets play (your way) 22yr

hello are you lookin for some hook up play time to relax with a sexy cool laid back black chick that maybe you can help out from time to time and get to no maybe make this a ongoing thing if so send me a pic ill get back to u ....nothings free

Forever is too long! (Fargo) 47yr

I am hoping the net is going to prove me wrong.. as a way to meet a quality male. I feel confident that somewhere in the area is a male that seeks the same thing I am seeking. Life is too short to be alone.. and the years are going fast. I have been [...]

Need some fun and excitement (Lakes area) 30yr

Just looking for someone to hang out with and see what happens. I am looking for a ltr but need friendship first. Email back with a pic and please be age appropriate. I dont have daddy issues 😄 thanks for looking

Catchy Title Here (Grand Forks) 31yr

*First off, I would like to make mention that I'm not posting in the "casual sex" area of Craigslist. I'm positing in the "relationship seeking" area, so don't be offended or write me 10 different times sending pictures of your junk... because honest [...]

BIKE RIDE (FARGO/MOORHEAD) 21yr

Hey there people of the Fargo/Moorhead area. I guess Im on here to meet someone sweet, kind, respectful, and handsome. I've notice the weather has been super nice and I've seen many people out on motorcycle and I've never been on one before and I wou [...]

Maybe? (F/M Area) 21yr

Hello! My name is Ashley and i'm looking to meet some new people, preferably under 30. I'd like friendship for sure but depending on our chemistry I would love to find a romantic connection possibly leading to a long term relationship. I'm just now f [...]

im real (whapeton) 21yr

hello guys you board and lookin for something to do like find a good girl that can make you relaif some stress well im here if you need me im 5'5 132 black cool and laid back...send me a pic so i no your real

tonight (FARGO) 21yr

ILL BE IN FARGO TONITE SO IF THERES ANY GOOD MAN OUT THERE THAT NEED SO SOME FUN RELAXIN TIME WITH ME LET ME NO IM BLACK 5'5 132 AND CLEAN.....JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BILL FOR.ME FOR MY TIME

Long Term 18yr

I am single and looking for a long term thing.. I don't live in fargo and I don't travel. Ages only 18-28 and taller than 5'7 .. hope to hear from you(:

How about a date? (Moorhead, MN) 21yr

Well hello there! First off I should tell you all that I fudged my age a bit. I'm 20 but will be 21 here in two weeks so I figured might as well. My name is Ashley and i'm looking to get to know someone new. Ideally i'd love to find someone for a lon [...]

lookin 4 that 1 guy to prove me wrong (fargo area) 31yr

well like it says im looking for 1 guy prove to me that there are still nice guys out there. im looking for dating and long term i like a guy who is tall who gets dirty,greasy,a goatee is a huge turnon i am a kinda bigger grl not too big avg to a lit [...]

Tattooed Lady looking for her tattoed Romeo

I'm very into tattoos and piercings and would love to find a man with the same obsession!:) If you have ink, I wanna see some pictures! If I like what I see I'll reply with my picture and we can get to know each other more!:)

Be my Bday gift (fargo area) 21yr

Hey there guys, my Bday is this month and I want to spend it with someone fun, out going and just sweet. I'm a sweet heart. I love people and having a good laugh every now and then . I want a guy that has no kids takes care of himself, and also attra [...]

where hath thou my king??? 48yr

Im a laid back,open minded woman who is happy and it shows....What makes me happy is seeing people around me Happy.Im 48 yrs and i have a 13 yrs daughter whom i adore so much....Im seeking the man to grow old with and will welcome interest from a man [...]

Farmer Man 21yr

Looking for a man that's a farmer betwn ages of 22 and 28. Im 5'6 blonde hair blue eyes.!

Please be yourself (FM ) 29yr

Hi! I know this might be a long shot but who knows...About me I work I have a place nothing fancy and I do have a car... I have 3 kids that I raise well all by myself, I'm a chocolate girl I'm 5'6 150 lbs I'm a decent looking female. I love fishing.. [...]

bbw (fargo) 18yr

Lol let's try this. Respectfull, caring,huge heart, love humor, romantic, love children Lakes, warm sun, love a good laugh, bubbly personality, cuddling, photagraphy, scrapbooking, Family, willing to try new things, open minded, zebra print, orang [...]

True Gentlemen? (FM Area) 32yr

Ok straight forward and no B-S is all I can say. I am disabled, attractive, and active. I am confident and have my life together just missing someone who is a true gentleman to share my world with and allow me to share theirs with them. I am not look [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire