lundi 10 juin 2013

craigslist | Homme cherche femme à Québec (ville)

i still love you 24yr

I still love you I'm still in love with you... You opened it. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you.Something good will happen to you between 1:00pm and 4:40pm tomorrow,it could be anywhere.Tonight at midnight they will [...]

LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT LIKES THE OUTDOORS AND TRAVELING 28yr

6/9/13 - First of all I am on here to make friends as well. I am always up for meeting someone new and hanging out! I have no expectations and am a friends with everyone kind of person! I am sorry if the huge biography below is all mixed up with sub [...]

Check out my pictures 24yr

Hello ladies, I'm serious man looking for girl to get married , text back at 'Hamza.Zerhouni At Gmail Dot Com'

I still Love you 37yr

I Still Love You - m4w - w4m You opened it. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they [...]

Aventure (quebec) 50yr

Bonjour Mesdames Je suis de Ottawa et serais a quebec regulierement et cherche une femme pour aventure . Pour plus info demander et une photo serais tres bien sur le premier email. Merci

recherche (St felicien ,Quebec) 26yr

Je suis a la recherche de fille de 18 ans et plus mais de preference entre 23et 27 ans pour une relation a long terme et qui peut venir vivre a st St felicien ,Quebec avec moi .je parle d'une relation fondee sur le respect ,.....etc je suis ouvert [...]

Cherche une jolie demoiselle (quebec) 27yr

Je cherche un jolie demoiselle pour passer du bon temps, que sa soit qu'une rencontre autant que sa peut developer en quelque chose de serieux, tout depends de vous.

what is keeping you? 30yr

in town for a few days and looking for nsa fun. No quickies...marathon endurance. 30 / fit / d&d free - safe only! Hosting at hotel for the right one. Love all body types but sense of humour required. Pic for pic. Sometimes fun and enjoyment can be j [...]

h cherche f serieuse 28yr

jeune homme de 28 ans cherche belle fille pour avoir du plaisir et développer une relation sérieuse. Je parait bien, jai un bon travail il me manque juste une compagne pour partager ma vie. photo sur demande.

Dinner and movie? (Quebec City) 28yr

In town for a week and looking for a woman's company for dinner and/or movies. Get back to me if you're interested. Cheers!

Recherche partenaire pour rollerblade l'été (Québec) 21yr

J'ai 21 ans et j'aimerais ça avoir quelqu'un avec qui profiter de l'été en allant se promener en rollerblade sur les pistes cyclables, s'arrêter au resto, prendre ça relax! Je vous assure que c'est rien de déplacé comme 90% des annonces qui sont ici. [...]

Tall guy seeking girl (Quebec City) 27yr

Me: 27, 6ft 3, consider myself nice and loyal, and on occasions even rather amusing :P You: nice, kind, with a good heart. Your age or looks honestly do not matter to me whatsoever. I look forward to your replies, Thankyou x

HONEST HEART REQUIRED (Montreal) 38yr

Simply put, I am looking for my best friend...someone who can make me laugh, let me cry, dance and/or sing with me, who I could trust with my whole being, who loves to be as affectionate as I am. Since wanting the whole fairy tale is just that a fair [...]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire