lundi 10 juin 2013

craigslist | men seeking men in perth

Amyl NEW just arrived!!! need to use it - m4m (bently) 32yr

Asian bottom guy here love amyl. needs to be sucked fucked spanked today. Love sucking cocking prefer GWM or Black top cant host here so unless you can host please dont waste time emailing. Like to wear gstrings as well have a few you pick what col [...]

m- m romance - m4m (Pearsall) 45yr

just looking like to meet up with nice guy around same age NOR for m to m day time romance & fun time your place

Who wants something real (Forrestfield ) 25yr

Sick of shit and guys only wanting Hookups I want something real. Looking for company and hopefully a relationship be around my age and a bottom only things I ask. Look forward to hearing from u xox

Quiet Guy (Bunbury) 42yr

Hi i am a 42 yr guy who is quiet and generally a homebody. Am 5'10 70kg Blonde hair Green eyes. Looking for someone similar in stature. Not looking for married curious guys thanks

want to lick your arse and balls - m4m (6063) 50yr

my place asap = age looks not important............want to rim you and suck your cock - from there it's up to you

Bitch (perth) 60yr

Gay guy (60) loves to be the slut Safe sex (sometimes) Into most things Except scat Kisses

pic swap and horney txting anyone 19yr

I'm horny and want to swap pics send me a pic of cock and wat ur into and I'll send u my number

Slut for cock - m4m (Forrestfield) 45yr

Hungry for cock tonite. Can host Tonite only. Love to be treated like a slut. Love my nipples played with.

Gay guy can host looking to blow some cocks tonight all welcome - m4m (Mirrabooka) 38yr

Have house to my self tonight and tomorrow I'm horny with 8.5 cock but I'm a sub and I want one two or five guys to cum to my house tonight (now) so u can lye on the bed I will rim ur arsr suck if cock lick balls and if u want u just ask me and ill g [...]

ready and keen to fuck or be fucked (canningvale) 26yr

I am 26 egytpain filio, looking for guys around my age, wanting to have a sesh, we can do what ever u have in mind, i want someone who will show me the ropes and take control, Im clean just new to these things

somebody real wants something genuine (SoR - Cannington) 22yr

i dont usually do this but i'm feeling particularly lonely as of late. i'm looking for someone who can love me for who i am, or even just some new friends. no casual sex or whatever, because i'm not a slut. i'm a geek, a gamer, a little fat (but i [...]

2 hung lads for other players - mm4mm (Bassendean) 34yr

Hi guys, 2 GL hung uc lads for other players into long hard sessions. Based in Bassendean into uninhibited sessions. Pix on request

Hey guys :) (Joondalup) 20yr

Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old guy seeking mates and dates with guys around my age. I'm a nice, funny guy who would love someone to cuddle up with during these cold winter nights. If the right guy comes along there's no reason a relationship could [...]

Who wants something real (Forrestfield ) 25yr

Sick of shit and guys only wanting Hookups I want something real. Looking for company and hopefully a relationship be around my age and a bottom only things I ask. Look forward to hearing from u xox

Hosting now blowers rims massages anything goes - m4m (Mirrabooka) 38yr

Can host today tonight tomorrow only looking to suck one two or five cocks very horny guy here gl good bod cum in relax strip of lye down and expect to be treated like royalty . This is a free offer but if u want to pay for it then by all means I exc [...]

Bi Curious (metro) 52yr

Hi I have fantasised for years about spending some time with another guy, I am in a long term straight relationship and do not want that to change, but I have desires that cannot be fulfilled, I am discreet and can be discreet, I am looking for a guy [...]

Hey Hey (Yours)

Good looking married guy seeking bi/gay male for regular hookups at yours. I'm 172cm 76kg 6"u/c versatile and into pretty much everything.

wanting a fck buddy for casual fun - m4m (perth ) 24yr

Im A 24yr old Bi-curious male looking for other guys 18-20yrs {only} with a average body n looks..... wanting some one to jerk off with and get a head job and possibly more..... I will only reply to people that message me what they look like and may [...]

47bi bottom - m4m 47yr

Looking guys 40+,cut tops,horny+hard,I'm slim build BOTTOM ONLY, if you can host or motel daytime Perth surrounds (I like to suck too)

Looking for You (Perth/WA) 24yr

Hello west Australia! Contact me if you like what you see. Asian , 5'4", 54kg. Please reply with your pictures, line or whatsapp. Thanks. I am currently in Thailand seeking for a life time partner.

Just want something genuine with younger (NoR) 40yr

Hi there. I'm a 40yo white guy who doesn't have a lot of experience. I suppose you could say I've left my run a bit late. I'm not highly sexual, probably best referred to as homoromantic, preferring to spend time with someone else doing stuff, cuddl [...]

Any bi or str8 guys want to get off bi vers guy looking 4 meets (Gosnells armadale thornlie) 28yr

I'm a discreet str8 acting guy looking to meet others or even str8 guys just wanting their cocks sucked

2 hung lads for other players - mm4mm (Bassendean) 34yr

Hi guys, 2 GL hung uc lads for other players into long hard sessions. Based in Bassendean into uninhibited sessions. Pix on request

Hear me out guys :p (Nor) 17yr

Ok so I'm a bored and lonely 17yo gay guy... I would like to meet some gay guys around my age. I don't care what we do, if we hang out at the beach, your house, at the shops or at a park or whatever really I just want to get to know some guys aged [...]

Looking for a very small older cock (Warnbro) 49yr

49 year old bi-curious male would like to meet an older gentleman (55+) who is interested in being pleased orally. If you have a very small cock, like to be sucked (and possibly like sucking) and can host then get in touch.

Spanking Sub sought (Perth (NOR)) 58yr

Spanking sub sought - m4m - 58 (Perth (NOR)) Mature master seeks subs who enjoy a good spanking This can take the form of either OTK, bare bottom, caning or strapping. All limits will be strictly respected and a safe word agreed upon before. You [...]

I'm lookin for hot Irish or European guy to show me lession - m4m (Perth ) 24yr

I'm 24 fit Asian looking hot Irish or European guy To show lession Hope I can get good time Please me soon

Anyone for a park meet. Hills area - m4m (Hills) 46yr

Up for a park meet tonite. Love slim guys. Any offers? Suck fun, nipple play. Open to anything.

Nipple play needed. - m4m (Hills) 46yr

Anyone into nipple play? Have huge hard nipples and love them played with. Pumped, sucked, squeezed. Love sucking, anal while my nipples are played with. Can't host but can travel or park meet.

asian guy to 20 (perth) 55yr

55 yr old gay aussie guy seeking young asian guy to 20 for friendship/outings etc

gay guy (cloverdale) 55yr

55 yr old gay guy seeking young asian guy to 20 for friendship for movies/outings etc & see what happens

Young gay guy for gay mates :) (Hillarys) 17yr

Hey guys, 17 here and just looking for gay mates to chill with on the weekend. Preferably 21 and under Send a pic and your age and a bit about you, and we'll take it from there :)

Need cock tonite - m4m (Forrestfield) 45yr

Hungry for cock tonite. Looking for someone to come and give me cock while wife's asleep in back room. Not into talking just come in and do anything you want to me.

Any CD,TV,TS western suburbs - m4t (Forrestfield) 45yr

Any sexy CDs,TVA,TS in western suburbs want to play tonight? $$$ free all night.

Quick Hand Job (Woodvale) 49yr

I drive to near your place, get in , go some where quiet, a quick hand job and I give you $50.00 you must be a teen , good looking etc.... North only

23 Lookin for a cloudy night - m4m (Perth) 23yr

23 6' uncut Btm/Vers lookin for a guy or guys to chill out, have a smoke and have some fun. Get back to me with stats and pics and I'll return the favor.

Horny and Need a Regular Person to Screw Me - m4m (You Host) 18yr

Really horny this morning, seeking someone to come and fulfill my needs... Asian descent, tight ass, D+D free.. Looking for a hot guy who has a nice body, nice thick cock (uncut preferred), D+D free and also open minded... Can't host or drive so pi [...]

Seeking Someone Genuine... (You Host/Anywhere) 18yr

Hey, I have tried posting before but to no avail.. Hopefully this one will work out... 18 yo Asian guy here looking for a friend who he can hang out with and be great mates and also have some benefits on the side... Bi-bottom, tight ass and also D+ [...]

horny American cub (Perth) 26yr

6''3 masculine heavy set cub here. I am masc vers (lean bottom), like body contact, kissing, oral. Can get kinky with the right guy. I am looking for cubs/bears in there 20s-mid 40s. Tend to like a guy that is either ginger or Italian 220-300 ish. C [...]

Moving to Perth. Any work needed (Perth) 24yr

Hi there, I'm looking at moving to Perth in the next month and desperate for ANY type of work. My current job is a Front of House Supervisor/Waiter in the Blue Mountains near Sydney. Past work includes events management, reception, hostel work and [...]

Shy and Inexperienced (sor) 20yr

Anyone there who can host and dont mind taking things slow? Im very inexperienced and Id like to get shown the ropes... Im Slim, 20, 5"10 Would be a plus if we could start with massage first then move from there... Im available 12nn onwards.

22yo bicurious bottom for old, young or couple. (Perth Vic Park) 22yr

not experienced, dont know what im looking for but i like being submissive and told what to do. up for 1 on 1, 3 some, gang bang, couples, rewards, older men, younger men, really dont care. anything kinky is great. no pic necessary, just want to talk [...]

Good Friend Please (Anywhere) 18yr

Hey, Feeling a bit lonely and all the people that I normally hang out with are suddenly seeming a bit annoying and well pressing my buttons... I want to meet some guys who might be interested to be my friend... With some additional benefits, if you [...]

huge cock needs sucking! all week off - m4m (sor) 24yr

im a hot 24 yr male with tattoos n big cut cock. looking for someone to suck on my huge cock. need to b descrete. home alone all week. send me ya stats n pic n ull get my pic ;)

bi 19yo wants to take care of man 55+ (north perth) 19yr

I'm young handsome 5,10 with muscular build wanting to be able to relax with older man, would be happy to help out around the house wearing a g string or if u prefer I'll wear anything at all and give u blow jobs and naked massages when Eva u please, [...]

Waiting for a mate (Nor) 18yr

Looking for mates and friends under 24 for good times, mates dates and hanging out, could lead to more if ur decent to me :p reply with age and a face pic or else!!

Tgirl seeking a partner (Perth ) 36yr

Very feminine cross dresser wants to get to know a guy, not more than 38 years old, with good looks and attitude. Please send a pic to get mine :-)

home alone and hung - m4m (Mindarie area) 22yr

Hey guys - I'm looking for a young hot guy under 25 To come ove for a bit of fun Bi guy here: I am 22 183cm tall 70 kg and 8" hung cock I am a top and willing to do anything that isn't too over the top. I'm really good at deep throat and an ama [...]

Hills meet tonite - m4m (Lesmurdie) 45yr

Anyone up for some NSA fun in a park tonite? Nice weather for sex. Mainly bottom but can top. Love cum

Would you like a bj - m4m (Belmont to Joondalup ) 41yr

Driving back to joodalup from Belmont does any one need a blow can stop of or meet will be around 9 to 10

horney and want to get fucked now - m4m - 18 (pinjarra) (mandurah) 22yr

WARNING to all This Kid is underage & won,t be at the meeting place ANYWAY Sad little sucker :-(

Virgin Bi guy seeks cd for sick n play

virgin bi giy good looking with big thick long cock seeks cd for suck and play.please Send pic and i will reply same x

cocksucking (city) 54yr

mutual cocksucking, im 7 inch thick and uncut can host. little ass play but love sucking cock till it explodes in my mouth.

male 25 from philippines looking for 18-30ish australian guy friends 25yr

Hi! I wish someday i could go there in your country...but right now all i can do is hope haha... Im looking for a nice australian guy, 18-30 y/o...which i can talk to, know more about...be friends with...someone who's willing to take a leap of fait [...]

horny straight uncut (cloverdale) 22yr

horny straight guy uncut.. you can blow me u cant fuck me . I can fuck you if you keen u cant fuck me.. wank off together.. really horny few tattoos uncut straight guy little bit chubby very keen as... hurry and get back to me asap cant wait to have [...]

Nipple play - m4m (Lesmurdie) 46yr

Anyone into nipple play and park meets? Play with my nipples and you can do anything to me. Prefer slim guys. Free night times. Park or bush meets hills area.$$$$

Anyone for a park meet. Hills area - m4m (Hills) 46yr

Up for a park meet tonite. Love slim guys. Any offers? Suck fun, nipple play. Open to anything. $$$

regular cocksucking (city) 52yr

looking for partner same age for regular cock sucking and more. I have a 7 inch thick uncut cock and love sucking cock. cum swallowing and like rimming a hairy arse hole.

Young Asian boyfriend needed. (Perth City.)

Hey,Im a good looking clean,drug and disease free caucasian 38 year old male whos looking for a young Asian male for regular meets. You must be very clean and preferably a little feminine and submissive. You should be drug and disease free and discr [...]

casual cocksucking (city) 52yr

I am a clean married bloke but like what a man has in the groin region . cocksucking and rimming is fantastic an wanting to meet someone round the same age for ongoing fun. I have a 7 inch thick uncut cock and in perth Thursday for a week and staying [...]

suck my cock and fuck me right now (Dawsville) 40yr

need a hard fucking fill my ass with hot cum want a young sissy boy with a big cock

18 year old virgin - m4m (bassendean) 18yr

ive never done anything with a man, but im keen to learn. i have a craving for older men, so if you are under 35-40 dont bother. i want to suck cock and maybe you can fuck my ass hole ;) i want you to rim me and let me possibly fuck you. i am tal [...]

Seeking good company (Nth Perth) 38yr

Looking for male friend, dates, dinner - would prefer Asian under 30 Hello all. DTE discreet 38 yr old guy - big built looking to meet other guys - Not interested in One night hookup invites. Must be easy going - non smoking and a fun person to han [...]

Anyone for a park meet. Hills area - m4m (Hills) 46yr

Up for a park meet tonite. Love slim guys. Any offers? Suck fun, nipple play. Open to anything.

Nipple play needed. - m4m (Hills) 46yr

Anyone into nipple play? Have huge hard nipples and love them played with. Pumped, sucked, squeezed. Love sucking, anal while my nipples are played with. Can't host but can travel or park meet.

Nipple play - m4m (Hills/ lesmurdie ) 46yr

Anyone up for a park meet tonite? Hills area. Love nipple play sucking. Play with my nipples and you can do anything to me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire