mardi 4 juin 2013

craigslist | women seeking men in monroe

who is out there? (newport michigan) 32yr

I have been single for quite some time now. Single mom full time seeking someone special to enjoy my life with. People ask me all the time why someone like me is single. For one thing I am not all that trust me and for two...all the men I talk to or [...]

Real Girl (Maybee) 32yr

I'm a real woman looking for a real man. Age between 25 to 55. Send me your pic with a name and phone number. If I like what I see, I'll send you my pic and phone number. If you like what you see, call me. The Real Deal? Put Real Girl in subject [...]

SBF-SWM (Luna Pier) 31yr

My life is like a romantic comedy except there's no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes. Please be fit outgoing and single. your pic will receive a reply. thank you.

Hunger....

The hunger.... insatiable hunger...no matter where you look, NOTHING will fill that void...nothing....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire